Terms & Conditions
1. All backing tracks remain the property of GlobalVision Records, LLC at all times and are offered for license only. This is a licensing agreement and not a retail agreement. No goods or work-for-hire form any part of this agreement.
2. Delivery Policy -- An MP3 file of each licensed backing track will be made available to download for 24 hours from time of transaction. GlobalVisionRecords.com accepts no responsibility for losses or delays by your ISP or any other method of delivery elected by the licensee. If you are experiencing difficulty in downloading or have not received your product - please contact us and we will do our best to assist you. Large MP3 files generally require a "broadband" internet connection. PLEASE do not try to purchase downloadable files with dial-up internet, as it simply will not be fast enough.
3. I wish to use one of your tracks in a television program / commercial CD / radio station etc. Do I need an additional license?
In almost all situations that do not fall under the basic agreement you (or the party broadcasting or using our track) will need to contact us and arrange for a premium license.
4. Tracks are licensed to the original licensee (you) for your personal, non-commercial use.
5. Paid public performances of any kind (even for a charity event) requires a premium license. You must contact us to obtain this.
6. Copying, uploading, transmitting or otherwise "sharing" the files with anyone, for any purpose is outside the scope of this agreement.
7. Please backup your files. We are not able to send additional download links after the links expire without payment to the parties involved.
8. All sales are final.
9. If you intend to use the tracks for any other purpose beyond personal use, you will need a premium license from us. For example:
If you have any questions regarding licensing our tracks, Please contact us.